Window tinting is a popular addition to any vehicle, and Auto Image is the Jersey Shore leader in this category. We have three convenient locations to serve you, and a talented and friendly staff who will help you find the best window tint for your needs.
Window Film Selection
Once you decide to get your windows tinted, you have to choose a film. There are literally hundreds of films from which to choose – how do you know which one to buy? Auto Image makes it easy for you because we’ve done the homework for you. We have tried all the best brands out there and picked the best-performing, highest-value products for our clients.
We offer five films and break them down into two categories: basic films and high-heat reduction films. In each of these two categories are multiple options. As you move up the ladder, the quality of the film improves, the warranty gets longer and the overall performance is better.
Reasons For Window Tinting
In our opinion, people buy window film for four reasons – looks, privacy, UV protection and heat reduction – so we have assembled these five levels of film to ensure we have something for everyone. If you are concerned about the damaging effects the sun can have on your skin, our better films do a great job at UV reduction, one of the main causes of premature skin aging and skin cancer.
Have you ever walked out to your vehicle on a hot summer day and opened your door to feel the rush of hot air escaping? Your vehicle has experienced a greenhouse effect, where the sun dramatically raises the temperature of the air inside your vehicle. Our Ultra Performance and Crystalline films will make your vehicle much cooler inside by blocking a major portion of the sun’s infrared (IR) rays.
We invite you to stop by our store and ask for a demo of our heat lamp display. You will feel the heat reduction instantly, showing you the benefit you will see on a daily basis when you add window film to your vehicle.
Our Five Levels Of Window Tint
- Standard is our basic, one-year warranty film for price-conscious customers.
- Supreme is our step-up film, moving to a lifetime warranty.
- Color Stable is a big step up in quality and does a great job of matching factory tint on your vehicle. This film is not dyed, but rather uses a nano-carbon technology that can never fade. If you are looking for a value-priced film that is going to look great years from now, this film is for you. It comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Ultra Performance moves you into our heat rejection films. This film has all the quality of the Color Stable film and adds exceptional IR heat rejection. Your vehicle will see a significant reduction in heat in the summertime, making your drive a lot more enjoyable. It also has a lifetime warranty.
- Crystalline is our flagship window film. Imagine having more than 200 layers of film in something thinner than a Post-It Note. This film has technology from 3M that isn’t in any other product on the market. If you want the best heat reduction, best clarity and best longevity, this film is for you. The Skin Cancer Foundation is so pleased with how well Crystalline protects your skin that it recommends this product. Of course, this film has a lifetime warranty.
Professional Window Film Application
Once you decide on the best window tint for your needs, choose a shop that does quality installations. Over the years, we have seen more and more shops trying anything to save a few dollars in the hope of offering you a lower price. Unfortunately, the result becomes a poor-quality installation that won’t stand the test of time. Here at Auto Image, we employ the finest window tinters in the area, and they will give you a great-quality job that will be reliable for years to come.
We invite you to stop by any of our three Auto Image locations with your vehicle. One of our highly trained staff will work with you to find the best solution for your needs. Let us show you why more and more people on the Jersey Shore choose us every year.