Window Tint Installation Does Way More Than Elevate Your Ride’s Aesthetic
Our tint shop in New Jersey gets a lot of customers who are interested in darkening their windows without knowing the full benefits of window film.They only want to look cool driving up and down the Jersey Shore over the summer.
Unbeknownst to them, they’re also protecting any valuables they have in their vehicle – and the interior finishes of their ride, too. Confused? Let us explain.
Daytime Benefits of Window Tint in New Jersey
Aside from the obvious – blocking out the sun – window tint offers other benefits during the day, and these protect your valuables and your vehicle.
Darker window film can make it more difficult to see into your ride, even when the sun’s out. If opportunistic thieves can’t see what’s inside your car, they’re less likely to risk a smash-and-grab.
If you consider your car’s interior itself to be valuable to you, window tint can protect it, too. Over time, the sun’s rays will fade your upholstery, dash, and carpet. Even the darkest black leather interior goes gray in the sun.
Without the heat rejection features of window film, plastic dashboards and trims will eventually crack, too. If you don’t want that to happen, window tint installation by a pro at Auto Image in New Jersey can help keep your ride’s interior looking like new.
Nighttime Benefits of New Jersey Window Tint
At night, window tint seems even darker, helping to prevent your car from being targeted by those looking to make a buck on your valuables.
When driving at night, your window tint can give you added privacy, so those passing you can’t see who’s behind the wheel. For women especially, window tint can help you feel safer if you’re traveling alone.
More Benefits of Window Tinting
Regardless of the time of day, tinted windows are more difficult to break because the extra-strength adhesive helps hold glass fragments together from the inside. So even if someone did try to smash your windows, their success in doing so is not likely to be swift, and will probably attract more attention than they want.
And should someone break your car window, the window film will prevent the interior of your ride from filling with glass shards, which means less risk of damage to your upholstery and anything else inside your vehicle. That’s a win-win!
Choosing the Right Window Tint to Protect Your Belongings
Auto Image is an authorized Solar Gard and 3M dealer. We carry multiple levels of window tint to help keep your valuables safe inside your vehicle. Consider one of these great options when you’re looking to make an appointment at our tint shop in New Jersey.
- Standard Solar Gard Supreme: Our economy film comes in four shades of gray. It keeps your view crisp and blocks up to 98 percent of the sun’s damaging UV rays.
- Galaxie: Block the sun’s heat and UV rays with Galaxie, a performance window tint with a lifetime warranty.
- 3M Obsidian Series: For maximum protection without a metal layer to interfere with your cell phone signal, the bsidian Series offers outstanding color stability that never fades to purple.
- 3M Ceramic IR: With infrared heat rejection, this film is an attractive neutral color and features nano-ceramic technology with a mirror-like appearance and a clear view outside.
If you’re not sure which will look best on your car, try our online window tint simulator.
There’s No Substitute for Professional Window Tint Installation
If you want to protect your valuables inside your vehicle, then your best bet is to find professional window tinting near you. Just as you’d go to one of our pros to install auto paint protection film, you’ll want to visit one for your window tint, too. Why?
- Our tint shop in New Jersey carries only the best quality window film – not like the cheap stuff you order from a random retailer online.
- With professional installation, your film manufacturer will honor their warranty, which ranges from a year to a lifetime, depending on the product you choose. You are ineligible for the warranty if you attempt a DIY installation.
- We also guarantee our work with a warranty, so on the off chance we make an error, we’ll fix it for you for free.
- Our tint shop is the right environment for applying film: it’s dust-free with all the supplies and materials necessary to get the job done right.
Keep Your Ride Pristine with Window Tint in New Jersey
If you’re ready to prevent interior damage from the sun and protect your valuables in your parked car, then it’s time to make an appointment for window tint installation at Auto Image, with locations in East Brunswick and Brick, New Jersey.
Since 1987, we’ve been the Jersey Shore’s favorite place for enhancing rides, and our window tint techs have the expertise to keep our legacy going. We’re here applying tint (and installing remote starts!) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday, so if you want in, schedule an appointment by calling our location nearest you, or by sending us a message online.